DDoS detector

Gee guys, we just had somebody from the CIA giving us a tech talk on
security. You aren't now suggesting that we can't trust the FBI (or NSA,
SS, etc.) just because they want to run binaries (w/o source code) under
"root"? That's almost like suggesting that the reason the FBI doesn't
expect to catch the perpetrators of these attacks is because they
already know who is doing it!

-