IPChains question

Yes, there is a timeout in IPMasq -- which you can reset.  If there is
no activity on that particular TCP connection for that period of time,
then the connection mapping is dropped by the Masquerade server.

You should either:
	a) increase your timeout period, or
	b) make sure there is more traffic on your 'tail' logs ;)

-derek

-