[Fwd: Unix/Linux Consulting]

Once upon a time, Bill Horne spake thus:
**TWIMC,
 debate about the certification programs and/or classes
*the BLU has talked about offering.  There ARE people making a living by
*tweaking Linux.
*
*Bill Horne
*

I, for one, would be very interested in taking classes and if possible
obtaining some certifications in Linux. I think one of the things that's sorely
lacking is the availability of structured (class type) learning aids. At least
that I have been able to find locally and at a price that I could afford.
Howto's and what not are not as helpful as an experienced instructor, who can
answer your questions and offer a safe hands on environment.

I was able to highlight his URL from the attachment, then double click (middle
click for my Kensington Trackball) in the Nutscrape window and view his
website. (Thanks).

Not terrible, I liked the frames setup. I suggest we put him to the test. Let's
ask him how you install an  Iomega Zip100 Plus in Linux.
--

David P. Greenberg
Bitco Electronics

**Think too much, you loose your edge.