Help with C Header files among *NIX variants

A coworker wrote a C program to perform port scans and system uptimes to
ensure systems are up and running.

He wrote the program using Slackware Linux.   I may want to port some of
the header stuff over to IRIX, SunOS 4.1.x, and Solaris.

Below are the header files.  What paths in the respective UNIX variants
would need to be modified?  I hope not much more would need to be done.

#include <string.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>