VI course in area

There's also the "Learning the vi Editor" nutshell book from O'Reilly.
It's adequate (I'd give it 3 stars out of 5), and short (about 150
pages), but a bit pricey at $25.  You could read the book in a day, and
learn *lots* more than any class.

Chris

On 10/20/01, 11:48:26 AM, joel Gwynn <joelman at world.std.com> wrote
regarding Re: VI course in area: