What happened to Spidle3top.org

As someone who probably should know, the secretary of
the non-profit organization, I can tell you that,
well, I don't even know.

Lucas was in the process of dissolving the for profit
enterprise, and then there were some issues in the
building where the office was.  I think it got
flooded, or otherwise water damaged.  That's the last
I've heard on the matter, but I did email Lucas today,
and am waiting to hear back from you.

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the specs that
were used in creating the boxes.  But as to why the
disappearance wasn't documented anywhere, it's because
it just sort of happened, and no one really saw it
coming.

Hopefully some renewed talk and interest will give the
project some new life.

=====
I'd be proud to be an American, if America would stop giving me reasons to be ashamed.

Kindly yours,
Billy S G McCarthy