email identity crisis

> Currently, I set up a .forward at blu.org which forwards email to me at work and home during
> normal business hours and home after hours. I also send it directly to my SMTP address (which
> may go away when mediaone.net becomes ATTBI.COM), but I still can run my own domain and
> update ip addresses as they change.

Can you clarify this a bit? Are your 'home' and 'SMTP' (which I assume to
be some MTA running at home on your mediaone connected box) the same, or
does that refer to two different accounts. From what it sounds like,
during the day your blu.org address copies to three different addresses?

Peter

--
Peter R. Wood (Lists) - lists at woburn.dyndns.org - http://prwdot.org/