[Isig] web pages hosted under MediaOne.net

Did ATTBI customers receive some court papers in the mail today?

I received some today discussing some legal action against Mediaone for
this fiasco.

I would like to hear opinion and what further action we (collectively)
should take.

Are there any other listservs (or other areas) we should post this as well?

JM