[Isig] web pages hosted under MediaOne.net

John Malloy wrote:

> Did ATTBI customers receive some court papers in the mail today?
>
> I received some today discussing some legal action against Mediaone for
> this fiasco.
>
> I would like to hear opinion and what further action we (collectively)
> should take.
>
> Are there any other listservs (or other areas) we should post this as well?
>
> JM

IANALB, I assume the TOS gives them the right to do this.

BTW, what's happening to the "vanity" names, e.g., stalwart.ne.mediaone.net?
I run a small mailing list server for my siblings, and would like to know if I
still
can after the change, but I don't see anything about it on the "help" site.

Will attbi retain the vanity names, go to the H0123456789AB.ATTBI.COM format,
or just abandon DNS names for subscriber's machines? Will vanity names be a
"value added" feature?

TIA.

Bill