attbi port blockage

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, srl wrote:

> Has anyone had these problems with ATTBI and had success in
> resolving them? What's the secret?

I proxy off of my server in texas sometimes when we're having connection
problems (Waltham).  I've noticed that the problems I've hadd with ATTBI
tend to be temporary and only last a couple of days or so then go away.

I've never had success talking to their tech support.  The running joke
with my friends is that their tech support is neither technical nor
supportive.

Wish I had better answers for you...
/will

--
whatever it is, you can find it at http://www.bluesock.org/~willg/
except Will--you can only see him in real life.