Thanks for the attendance...

Howdy folks,

just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out to the meeting.  I'd
say that last night was historical first in the sense that I suffered no
technical difficulties with my demo-hardware.   My presentaion notes
are posted here: http://www.linuxsoup.com/docmgr.php?SEC=63

I will be updating the docs with more info and some feedback which I received
from some of you last night.  Ex: the kickstart notes will be supplemented with
the sample ks.cfg, and the complete step by step guides as to how my demo
was configured.  It will be a couple of days before that's done though.

Thanks again...  'till the next cup of soup ;-)

- Christoph