Need some help

Hey,

I love OpenBSD and would be more than willing to give you a hand.  As for
advice, I've done about 6 OpenBSD installs.  My best advice to you is to
download the i386 branch off of ftp.openbsd.org.  Burn it to cd, and make
a boot disk.  Then follow the FAQ on the OpenBSD web site.  This is pretty
much how I learned (but I also work in IT so it seemed pretty straight
ahead to me).  If you want a bootable cd you can do a google search for
"OpenBSD iso" or order a cd for Theo Da Raat off of www.OpenBSD.org.

You didn't mention what you wanted to do with the box (ie Web server,
firewall, file server, coffee table that humms and plays mp3's) but I'm
going to be around for the next couple of days (Northeastern spring
break)  feel free to drop me a line if you need help.  If you really get
stuck I could be pursueded to drive the half hour if good beer was
offered. :)

Jon

P.S. You know you are a geek when staying at home and hacking seems more
attractive then heading down to florida and getting wrecked for a
week.  But hey, I've already sorta figured out bind, and how not to set up
an NFS server :)