Wireless Internet options

You are probably SOL unless you want to go satellite. I know two people who
recently stopped Starband. One person, Marc Evans, because he became
unhappy with it, and Larry Burbridge because he moved next door, and was
able to get cable. He moved from Holland, Ma to Union, Ct. Union has cable
holland barely has telephone). Larry was very happy with Starband, but he
is a Windows user.
The problems with Starband were not of Starbands making. They were
partnered with Dish Networks. Dish's parent, Echostar then made a bid to
purchase Hughes, DirecPC's parent. Dish then withheld all payments from
their subscribers to Starband for several months. Starband sued to get the
money owned them, but in the meantime ran out of cash. They have since
received the cash they need to operate.

In any case both Larry and Marc have the equipment. For the most part you
get about 700Mbps, which is similar to DSL speeds. There is a bit of a
propagation delay on Satellite though.
If you cannot get DSL or cable, then satellite is the next best thing. I do
not believe that there is a wireless provider in the Boston area.