Linux Shoe Spam

Has anyone else gotten spam mail for linux shoes?  This company is
apparently selling sneakers and boots covered in Tux.  The thing that
really got to me was this paragraph in the spam:

Sending "Spam" to Linux-users.
How dumb can these guys be you must be thinking? This is like teaching
Bill Gates the word "open source" or like having sex with Mrs. Tyson.
So, before you bomb the hell out of us or instantly block all of our IP
addresses, please do listen up. We're not as stupid as you might think.
We, like you, are proud Linuxers ourselves, so how could we be? We got
your address searching on linux sites and we promise we will only use it
once. What do you say? Deal?

Almost amusing enough to make me want to make an exception for my "don't
buy from spam mail" policy.  Almost.

--
Gregory Boyce <gboyce2 at badbelly.com>