backing up a Windoz system.

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:43:24 -0400
Bob Gorman <bob at rsi.com> wrote:

> I'd wager a slice of Sam's pizza that there are some freeware/sharware
> programs for 98/ME that will allow you to do job scheduling.
Windows 9x certainly has job scheduling, and I use it for scheduling
Norton Anti-Virus. The issue is whether cron on Cygwin works. I can
easily test that, but I have to wait until my wife is gone. She uses
Netscape 4.7 for composing her web pages. She is telling me that she
used to be able to open jpegs in the composer, but now she gets the
message "You can only edit HTML". I'm not going to worry about that. I
might have her look at Mozilla or Firebird, but she dislikes the
composer in Netscape 7.1.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group