[Fwd: Re: I need someone to put machine's together, to build the rack, to do the wiring, all this stuff.]

Ryan,
	You realize its his plot to take over the world right moohaa :)
Maybe if we point and laugh at him he will go away.

I apologize for the off topic flaming nature of this reply - I have slapt
my wrists appropriately...

Anthony