Embedded Linux Conference - Boston, Sept.

For those that thought the Linux World conference lacked hardware, or for
those that have an interest in Embedded Linux, the Embedded Linux
Conference is coming to Boston the second week of September:

http://www.esconline.com/boston/

If you want free entrance to exhibit, you must register soon, otherwise,
it's $50.

(note, I've haven't been reading my BLU emails in the past two weeks as
I've been traveling. If this has already been posted, my apologies!)

-sam