what's a good HTML editor??

Hello:

This is an indirect answer. Cascading Style Sheets can do an
impressive work.  Slashdot had an article on the 10 best sites for
CSS.  Now my HTML is much cleaner, with an id="whatever" or
class="foo" in many tags, not much else needed.  Then play with the
external style sheet.  I spend a weekend with the book "Eric Meyer on
CSS" which was written more from a graphic design point of view than
coding.

If you ever need to put a slide presentation on the web, check out his
program for doing that which combines CSS with javascript (s5,
http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/).  Arrow keys, page up/down,
home/end, all move amoung the slides.  Enter a number and a return, it
goes to that slide.  No silly transitions, but also no need for
powerpoint.  Here's an example:

    http://www.theworld.com/~sweetser/tsup/Slides/iap_lecture_1.html

It takes a moment to load because all the graphics need to download
first.  I like that it is HTML, so can play on any browser.

doug