Open source authors

I am working on a site that wants to provide blogs and forums for open
source projects and authors.

Not quite source forge, but maybe a "me too" site, I'm not sure.

Anyone interested in a blog or have a topic for a forum?

We'll be using drupal for www, phpBB for the forums, and serendipity for
blogs.

We have two SMP servers located in cambridge, one web, one DB.

Anyone interested?

(And yes, this is not purely altruistic, ads will be served on the pages.)

Here's my blog:
http://blogs.mineopine.com/markw/