Linux Bank Account tools

jbk wrote:
> Are there any Account tools that can import Quicken file
> formats. I use Quicken 5 which is late ninety's. I guess the
> next question is do they support categories etc...

Both GNUCash and KMymoney2 can do it. Both supports categories although
GNUCash calls them differently (being true double accounting based in
inside, things are little different, although IMHO better).

Mat?j

--
23 Marion St. #3, Cambridge, MA 02141, (617) 876-1259
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma at jabber.cz

Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or
that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the
tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields
to war fever must realise that once the signal is given, he is no
longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and
uncontrollable events.
        -- Winston Churchill, 1930

believed to be clean.