zphone project - Possible Blu Meeting Topic

Hey Guys,

 I was wondering if the zphone project might make a good topic for A Blu
Meeting..

I'm kinda following the Skype Craze.. but I for one wondered why Phil and
his Product isn't king of the Viop Universe..
expecially since this is the PGP guy, you'd think that his zpone would be
the craze...

well I hope you comments will at least help me decide if I should persue
zfone
http://zfoneproject.com/

thanks in advance for you comments (I hope this makes a good future meeting
topic)

Myrle A. Francis 2nd

PgpServer(s): pgp.mit.edu

Type bits /keyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024D/30BDB814 2006/07/27 Myrle A. Francis 2nd <mafmanet at gmail.com>
     Key fingerprint = 73E3 6EAF EC29 29A3 94F9  6C78 F427 0FE8 30BD B814

believed to be clean.