NOOOOOOOO

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007, David Kramer wrote:

>> Speakeasy has been purchased by Best Buy:
>>
>> http://www.speakeasy.net/press/pr/pr032707.php
>
> Yeah, I got an email from the CEO this morning.
>
> Favorite quote: "Best Buy, like Speakeasy, is known for its high level of
> customer service."
>
> I haven't heard of ANY other ISPs of ANY kind that not only allows Linux
> and servers, but welcomes and supports it.  If they start to suck, I don't
> know what I'll do.

I recently decided to stop shopping at Best Buy due to their piss poor
customer service when I was purchasing a new gas dryer.

They left me waiting at home waiting for an installer who wasn't actually
coming and then refused to give me any special considerations when I tried
to reschedule (back to the bottom of the list).  They even lied to me
about WHY the installer wasn't coming and shifted the blame to me.

When they finally installed the damn thing the installer had apparently
turned off the gas to our hot water heater and left it that way.

Ugh.

believed to be clean.