M$ Exchange on Thunderbird?

Well, technically it's "eAppraiseIT Sourcenet", which seems to be a
eAppraiseIT only thing. She had to sign alot of papers about the software.

VNC & VPN didn't work. She can't simply install those on the work machine
and use that either, otherwise I'd suggest that.

I stumbled across IEs4Linux, which actually let me use ActiveX to connect!
However, it's a little slow, so I'd like to see if I can't get a better
connection,
rather than running IE & ActiveX in wine.

I don't know what the program is built on, the information wasn't availible
online.
But, it would make sense if I could just nmap the server and see what ports
are
open. However, it doesn't respond to ping or nmap (including nmap -P0). But
can see it in my browser, stuff like that bugs me.

The IP is 74.1.140.140 if any of you are interested in having a whack at it.

Thanks,
--
Samuel (shardz)

Shardz's Igloo: