RAID hard drive serial numbers?

smartctl, hdparm, and sdparm all are valuable tools to obtain hard drive
info.  But, they don't seem to work, at least, on obtaining hard drive
info from drives on a PERC controller.  Instead, I'm given basic PERC
controller info, not drive info.

Is there a tool to let me get the hard drive make/model/serial numbers
from a hardware RAID setup?

Thanks.

Scott

believed to be clean.