Mac OS X, RealPlayer and Ogg playback?

I've been doing google searching trying to figure out how to integrate Ogg
Vorbis playback into RealPlayer for Mac.

It works fine in Linux.   It breaks in Windows.   On the Mac, RealPlayer
downloads the stream I connect to as a file, but doesn't outright play it.

How can I get the Mac version, at least, to play back Ogg streams?

I know there are other Mac clients that handle Ogg, but I want to concentrate on
RealPlayer.

Thanks.

Scott

believed to be clean.