Ubuntu CDs

On 8/11/07, Jerry Feldman <gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> In any case, if anyone has a few of these I can steal, I can pick them
> up at the next meeting.  If not, I'll give them what I have burned.
> Their laptops are all 32-bit.

I used a couple of these covers today, which I think are nicer.  I
actually used them with a LightScribe tool, which utilizes the laser
to 'etch' the image into the side opposite the disc substrate...

You can install the 'glabels' package to print them properly I would
think.  I published a pre-configured .glabel file for some previous
releases. I don't know of one for feisty...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen

believed to be clean.