Re: truth in advertising for ISPs

 I have a very strong feeling the first thing you need to really pass is a
law enabling ISPs to not be sued for what they pass over their pipes, I am
not really sure if this has already been done but I have heard humors about
the possibility of companies like viacom and sony to be able to sue comcast
for allowing downloads of copyrighted material (didn't this spark the whole
net neutrality thing?). If they can successfully get away with that... well
lets just hope they can't. ~ben