Re: When will Verizon FIOS be coming to [YOUR TOWN NAME HERE]?

 Somerville is out because they don't think there will be enough people who
can spend that kinda money to get it. Cambridge has it as a test. It's
wicked expensive to set up because you basically need to put in all new
infrastructure. If you can't it out of the towns, or they don't think enough
people are willing enough to spend the extra cash to get it, they will not
stick it in. Any idea about how the copper cutting lawsuit is going? I heard
about that over the summer and I am not sure what congress did about it, if
anything. ~Ben