Computer Room\Data Center layouts

 Does anyone know of anyone of a someone in the area who can help design a
new computer room, we are in the middle of remodeling our building and a
new computer room is in the works.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Michael

NOTICE: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of this e-mail is prohibited.
believed to be clean.