Help with procmail from log file

 My procmail[rc] broke.  I have it running on a hosting provider that uses
freebsd, if that makes any difference.

procmail -v reveals v3.22 2001/09/10

The heart of my script:

SHELL=/bin/sh
LOGFILE     = /path/to/mail.log
VERBOSE     = "yes"

:0:
* ^Subject:.*bad thing to catch 1*
$HOME/SPAM

:0:
* ^Subject:.*bad thing to catch 2*
$HOME/SPAM

:0 B:
" bad thing to catch 3"
$HOME/SPAM

Legit stuff was going to my mailbox.

Then, during one of the catches, the mail.log's Folder: revealed mail
suddenly going to a file in my homedir named for one of my conditionals
above.   Later, and at present, it switched to another file in my homedir
named for a differnet conditional.

I cannot seem to reset that variable.   I looked around for any possible
lock files that may not have been cleared, and removed what I could.

I have NO root access on the host.   Procmail now simply delivering
everything to my inbox.

What might be wrong, and is it something I can fix myself, or something
they have to do?  Or, might it be a bit of both?

Reviewing the log file, the change occured when I received a
German-written spam.  The header doesn't show any unprintable characters.

At that point, procmail: switched from Folder: /path/to/spam to Folder:
my_email_address.  There was no match for any of my conditionals.
I didn't notice where things changed until I starting writing this email
and carefully reviewed the log file for changes in behavior.

I tried using that German email again (just by chance) before writing this
to run some spam tests.   This time, Folder: assigned itself to the test
conditional I provided (different from the first).  Additionally, now the
log files records viewer entries.  Instead of having a complete "procmail:
No match on" list, it only shows a couple of those.   Something in that
German email did something.

How do I undo it and make procmail happy again?

Thanks.

Scott

believed to be clean.