OpenStreetMap returns to Boston Fwd: [Talk-us] Where next?

paste>

 Mapping Party

We run mapping parties which are events where anyone can come along,
we lend a GPS and show you how to go out and do some mapping and get
the data entered into openstreetmap. We have one coming up in Boston
(Somerville) February 14th and 15th. They are informal events with no
explicit time commitment and often a social element / beer afterward.
    * When: 14 / 15 February 2009
          o Saturday 11am Experienced mappers start.
                + Saturday 11:30 Introduction to OpenStreetMap for beginners.
          o Sunday 11am Experienced mappers start.
                + Sunday 11:30 Introduction to OpenStreetMap for beginners
    * Where: BLOC 11 Cafe, 11 Bow St., Somerville, MA
    * After: Retire to local bar (TBA)
    * Contact User:RussNelson, Cell +1-315-323-1241, Skype
russ.cloudmade, Gmail russnelson

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Boston