Fedora 11 has slipped another week.

Apparently there was a bug in Anaconda that was fixed, but which=20
required a complete new testing cycle. After reading the description, I=20
fully agree with the Fedora team.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2009-May/msg00011.ht=
ml

I've been involved with software a long time, and why we were a bit=20
miffed that Fedora did not accommodate our installfest, it is sometimes=20
better to slip a release a bit and fix a critical problem. Everyone=20
ships with a certain number of known bugs, but there is always a=20
judgment call whether the bug is serious enough to delay a release=20
rather than provide a patch.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846