Can Webmin monitoring more than one local system?

Dave Peters wrote:
> I wonder the webmin can monitoring more than one system (not the local system)

I'm not sure I'd describe what Webmin does as monitoring. I'm only an
occasional user of Webmin, but my understanding of how it works is that
it directly modifies the local configuration files, and doesn't have a
mechanism for separating the UI from the machine being controlled, but I
don't know. In theory, with a few tweaks, Webmin could control a remote
system using something like sshfs to access the files.

But with a network accessible UI, the obvious question is why not just
run it locally on the machine you want to administer?

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA