another fedora release...

It's an Acer Aspire One, ruby red with a 10-inch screen.
The label on the bottom says "D150-1920", and "lspci"
shows that it has a Broadcom BCM4312 802.11b/g (rev 01)
wireless NIC.

Yes, i added the rpmfusion repos before I installed broadcom-wl.
There were a couple other procedures I tried that didn't work,
before I ran across the one that used broadcom-wl.