Boston Plone June Meetup, June 25th, 7pm

We're back to our standard Cambridge location this month. So don't
drive to Framingham next week ;-)

When: June 25, 2009 7:00 PM
Where: Betahouse
13 Magazine Street #2
Cambridge, MA 02139
http://www.meetup.com/bostonplone/calendar/10518422/

Nate and Sally will discuss the what they learned last month at the
Plone European Symposium in Sorrento, Italy and the PloneSymposium
East at Penn State. If there's time and interest, Nate can talk about
Banjo -- a super-cool, web-based tool, for making Deliverance rules to
theme a Plone site.

Directions and Parking: Betahouse is a 5 minute walk from the Central
Square Station on the Red Line. If you're driving, the Green Street
Garage on 260 Green St. is even closer, and costs the unbeatable price
of $1/hour. http://tinyurl.com/musq5r [googlemap]

About the Meetup: The Boston Plone User Group holds regular meetings
on the fourth Thursday of the month. Come, meet, and mingle with your
Boston Plone peers. We (users, designers and developers) gather
monthly to talk about how we're using Plone, share knowledge and give
demos of Plone products.

Can't make the meetup? View our ustream instead.

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society
180 Hemenway Road