MythTV/Comcast going all digital TV in Cambridge [OT]

Dan Ritter <dsr-mzpnVDyJpH4k7aNtvndDlA at public.gmane.org> writes:

> I'm having immense difficulties getting *two* FW STBs to work,
> though.

Same here..  It works MOST of the time, but if one show starts while
another is already recoding I can get dropouts.

Unfortunately none of the myth devs seem to care, probably because
none of them use it this way so they don't see it themselves.  Also,
the fact that it only happens periodically doesn't help; I can't give
a reliable way to reproduce it.

My plan is to just get another box as a frontend/backend for my guest
room and just move one of my HD boxes from my basement to there, so I'll
only have 1 cable box per machine.

> -dsr-

-derek

       warlord-DPNOqEs/LNQ at public.gmane.org                        PGP key available