How to Virtualize Sparc Solaris 8

> Oracle's virtualbox supports Solaris. Not sure if this is what you
> want,
> but I would think since VirtualBox was a Sun product they would do a
> decent job here. http://www.virtualbox.org/

The problem is not so much how to virtualize and install solaris ... because
it's easy to install solaris into Virtualbox, or VMWare etc ...  and if you
already have solaris 10, then a container to run solaris 8 would be the
recommended solution in most cases ...

The trouble is the sparc processor.  I don't have any sparc machines
already.  I couldn't find any in the cloud (but one of my colleagues found a
host provider "down under" that does it on a monthly basis ... I'll forward
their name if anyone here cares.)

Qemu says it supports sparc emulation ... but when you look any further than
skin deep, it's support is really sparse, and doesn't include solaris 8 in
any meaningful way.

So right now, the two options available to me are:
(a)  Get an old sparc machine from someone locally.
or
(b)  try those guys in Australia.

I'm pursuing both options.