Anyone tried Hexxeh OS?...

hey

i've been running hexxeh's builds for a while now. they're fun, and
it's kinda nice to be an 'early adapter,' but i have some of same
concerns as you.

when running chromium, there is no doubt that you are google's bitch.

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Stephen Adler <adler-wRvlPVLobi1/31tCrMuHxg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Which brings me to the thought of a nice plot for a sci fi story. "The
> Cloud was under attack, and society as we new it, was soon to come to an
> end..."

"it''s after the end of the world, don't you know that yet?"
- sun ra [a sci-fi musician if there ever was one]

--
\js  :-P