VOIP - other than Linux

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 07:04:55AM -0800, Dave Peters wrote:
> My company is planning to switch to a VOIP service. Any suggestions? I have talked to Broadview Networks and it has a few bad reviews.

I run Asterisk with Linksys ATAs and Polycom IP phones; upstream
is Junction Networks. It's reliable and quality is excellent.

You can pay more to them to have them manage everything for you,
or less just to have them deal with phone numbers and POTS
gatewaying for you.

-dsr-

You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.