Dueling DNS Dillema

> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On Behalf
> Of David Kramer
>
> We are currently on GoDaddy, a company that I have defended in the past.
>  We've had a lot of problems with their service, only made more
> frustrating by their refusal to acknowledge the cold hard evidence I've
> given them in the way of diagnostics output from a watchdog program I
> wrote (more info on request).

Sorry I'm not replying to your question.  But this caught my eye.

In the recent couple of months, we've been trying to track down an
intermittent problem, that's proving exceedingly elusive.  Recently, I
suspect godaddy might be at fault, but before I say anything about what the
problem is, or why I might suspect GD, I'd like to know a little bit about
what your problems are/were?  To see if perhaps it might be similar or
related to my problems.