Linux Foundation

Steven L. Kleiman wrote:
> Is the membership largely a scam or does the foundation actually
> further the use of Linux?

I went to their Linuxcon conference this summer and learned useful
things, so that's worth something. They seem to put their conference
proceedings online, for free.

I am pretty sure they are the ones who pay Linus' salary these days,
that's even more concrete.

If I remember correctly, membership includes a linux.com e-mail address.

-kb, the Kent who is not a member.