[Discuss] Data including email, stored in the cloud, may be available to law enforcement without search warrant

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 11:25:26AM -0400, markw at mohawksoft.com wrote:
> what we are. I think it also says something positive about nerds in
> general. (I'm sorry, if you've spent any time arguing on the internet, you
> are a nerd. Embrace it!) That we do strive for intellectual integrity in
> the things we say. Sure, we have all been spectacularly wrong based on
> misinformation or misconception, but, generally, we strive to be right!
> And right means true.

I've lost count of the times I've gone to research some dubious
technical claim... and discovered it was true.

Of course, I've also lost count of the times I could just
reference the Pigeonhole Principle...

-dsr-