[Discuss] Most Dangerous Operating System

Amen to this!  Another element that makes OSX the least secure OS is the
user base.  Windows and Linux/Unix users are accustomed to having to patch,
scan, firewall, and secure their OSes.  The people who use Apple are
largely not educated about security (not all the users, but most of them).

I've been at the Apple store and heard some retired customers, who clearly
were not tech savvy, ask the "Genius" if they needed to purchase Antivirus.
 The Genius said "Nope... Antivirus is only something to make you feel
safe."