[Discuss] Boston Linux Meeting Weds, Nov 7, 2012 - Desktop GNU/Linux SIG

When: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 6:30PM
Topic: GNU/Linux Desktop Election 2012

Location: MIT Building E51, Room 372

Summary

        The night after that other election, we'll vote for our
        favorite GNU/Linux desktop.

Abstract

        What's your favorite GNU/Linux distribution for the desktop?
        Come prepared to present your case, hear which distributions
        other users are using on their desktops (and why), and
        participate in Election 2012.

        Everyone is welcome: experienced user or novice, software
        developer or software user, office worker or educator,
        artist or poet...it doesn't matter.

        We welcome everyone!

        Plus, unlike that other election this November, this election
        is guaranteed to respect your freedom and even enhance it.

        P.S. If you are interested in presenting your favorite
        distribution to the group, email me and I'll get you on the
        agenda.

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site,
and the meetup page for this SIG.
http://www.blu.org/desktop
http://www.meetup.com/desktop-linux-users-group/

Please note that there is usually plenty of free parking in the E-51
parking lot at 2 Amherst St, or directly on Amherst St.