No subject

cable modem, one to the 1st floor, and one to the 2nd floor. Before that,
the 1st floor line was split at the TV to feed the cable modem.

I appreciate the recommendations, especially the one about the admin
interface to the cable modem. I logged into it once, but didn't understand
what I was looking at. The link to dslreports.com helped!

--
Rick Umali / www.rickumali.com