[Discuss] Unsubscribe

> Unsubscribe
>
> Regards,
> Michael Webb - IT Manager
> SDMC
> 10 Connector Road
> Andover, MA 02122
> 978-289-5408
>
> NOTICE: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
> privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error,
> please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
> use of this e-mail is prohibited

I want to get on this bandwagon as well.

NOTICE: I don't care WHAT you write on your email. You have NO LEGAL RIGHT
TO ASSERT ANY RESTRICTIONS ON MY ACTIONS any more than mere copyright law,
and more or less, anything I do with it, including posting it on a forum
and making comments about it, fall clearly under "Fair Use."

Any additional restrictions YOU WISH TO PLACE ON ME MUST COME WITH MY
CONSENT. I have entered into no contract with you, I have no obligation to
you or your employer, and you have no right to claim that any of my
actions regarding an email I received is "prohibited."

I will not contact anyone and I will not delete the original unless it I
am compensated in some way. Your mere desire to have me do something is
your problem.

I hate these disclaimers and consider them ridiculous. I guess you can
claim anything you want, like that great disclaimer that Major League
Baseball puts up. Just because someone says something doesn't mean its
true.