[Discuss] Building a non-profit membership list?

Sounds like Eric's solution and https://civicrm.org/ (which I believe the
FSF uses) would be good places to start investigating.  Since Eric is
offering assistance, that makes his software even more compelling.

Will

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Eric Chadbourne <eric.chadbourne at gmail.com