[Discuss] BLU Desktop GNU/Linux SIG Meeting - Software Freedom Day - Sat, Sept 20, 2014

When: Saturday, September 20, 2014 9AM - 5PM

Location: Industry Lab, 288 Norfolk Street, Cambridge, MA

Directions
  10 - 15 minute walk from Central Square T stop
  or take 68 or 69 bus

Cost: Free

Notes

  1) Breakfast and lunch provided by RedHat and Akamai.
      Thank you sponsors!

  2) Interested in giving a lightning talk? Spots available.
      Please send me your name and topic.

Summary

  Join us at our annual
  celebration of free software.
  This year's schedule includes
  talks on:

  -- free software for smart phones
  -- protecting your privacy
  -- how to contribute to
     free software (you don't need
     to be a techie)
  -- how to make money with free
     software.

  Beginners, experts and
  everyone in between are
  welcome to this free event!

  Interested in giving a
  lightning talk?  We'd love to
  hear from you.  Contact Will
  Rico.

  More event info here:
  http://meetu.ps/2sB29b

More Events & Announcements

  Crypto News + Keysigning Party at MIT
  Wednesday, September 17 at 6:30
  http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2014-sep

  An Evening of IoT at MIT
  Friday, September 19 at 6:30pm
  http://www.iotinit.com/

  Learning to Change the World (Walter Bender of Sugar Labs)
  Wednesday, November 5
  http://meetu.ps/2pxLP8