[Discuss] magnet links in bittorrent question

FWIW, these two links really helped me as well.

http://www.bittorrent.org/beps/bep_0005.html#bittorrent-protocol-extension

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainline_DHT

Stumbled across them after John?s excellent tip.

Thanks,

?
Eric Chadbourne
http://Nonprofit-CRM.org/