[Discuss] Consumer's Union attempts to end robocalls [OT]

Could we please change the Subject line to "Consumer's Union attempts to
end robocalls"? Every time I see "CU attempts to end robocalls" the
subject line, I think we're talking about the venerable Unix utility
'cu', and I wonder what clever technique someone's come up with to use a
modem dialer from the early 1980s (late 1970s?) to stop robocalls.  (
1/2 :-) )

    Mark Rosenthal